Follow My Blog to My 2nd Book "60 Trips Kayaking Puget Sound & the San Juans"

In June, my second book, "60 Trips, Kayaking Puget Sound, the San Juans, and Gulf Islands" will be released by Mountaineers Books. A 3rd edition full revision of Randel Washburne's classic book of a similar title, (50 Trips..), we added 10 new trips, all new photos, and updated all driving, paddling, and other travel info. Note: Text has been updated to also include SUPs, canoes, and other human powered watercraft.

Check out my 60 Trips Blog where I'm posting info and photos for each trip in the new book. You can get ahead of the book release by reading about trip updates, changes, and current travel info to each location. Here's the url: http://60tripskayakpugetsound.blogspot.com/

Pre-order the book here on Amazon. Click Here.

Comments

Top Ten What said…
Looking forward to it
I just put in my pre-order.