Rob Casey is the owner of SUP school Salmon Bay Paddle in Seattle, co-founder for the PSUPA and is the author of two paddling guides.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Review of Naish Mana Air Inflatable SUP

I recently had a chance to demo the Naish Mana Air Inflatable SUP. I found the board to be very stiff with a solid deck feel. The board comes in both 4" and 6", I only tried the latter. I'd recommend the 6" for anyone taller than 6 foot. At 6-5, I felt stable and found it was easy to paddle from flat water up to knee high chop. The board is super easy to pivot turn slicing through the water with considerable ease.

The board has several deck rings to tie down gear as well as the leash on the tail. The deck carry loop handle was well positioned and balanced. The two side bite fins are part of the board but the center fin can be removed. The board comes with a backpack for carrying and a pump with a built in PSI device.

I'd recommend the Mana Air for rivers, tidal rapids, surfing, flat water, fishing, and travel.

Board Specs: 10' x 33" x 4" or 6" thick.

Naish Mana Air Link Here.

Paddler wt: 230lbs
Paddler ht: 6'-5"
Conditions: Flat Water.


No comments: