Health Update - Looking 100%!!

Since my last posting, I've had a 100% turn around!  A new general doc gave me a Cat Scan that revealed two large clots in my lungs, a condition also called Pulmonary Edema. Turns out this was the cause of my shortness of breath!  After a night in the ER, and a ton of blood thinners, my breath came back within 24hrs and my strength has since recovered to nearly pre-Spring levels. I was given permission to paddle a week and a half ago, and since then permission to travel and paddle regularly.

Thanks to the PolyClinic in Seattle for not only saving my life but also helping me get back on the water!

Any questions give me a holler: salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com / 206.465.7167
Check out our SUP classes - beginning to advanced instruction and PSUPA Certification.



Comments