SUP Downwinder Surf Product Concept - Getting Innovative

Our friends on Vashon Island near Seattle are known for their artistic skill and in this case surfing innovation....(from Facebook)

Im pretty excited about this new prototype for a hands-free downwindsail. It worked flawlessly on a 7-mile downwinder in light to medium wind on Sunday. It performed really well in gusts nearing 15mph and I think it will be a blast (literally) in winds around 20.

A few years ago they designed wind pants, but I think this one is better..





Any questions give me a holler. Join my mailing list! Contact me: salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com / 206.465.7167 - Check out our kayak and SUP classes in Seattle - Beginning to advanced instruction including freighter and tug wave surfing, coastal surfing, rivers and racing, plus PSUPA Instructor Certification.

Comments